HOTSHOTS! Issue 3 - CYP’s magazine
HOTSHOTS! is an essential tool for the southern young professional. Covering work, life and everything in between, it celebrates Christchurch’s unique place in New Zealand culture and keeps you on top of the latest news and advice from local and national leaders in business, sport and the arts.
The 3rd issue of the CYP Magazine is rebranded HOTSHOTS! This is the last issue that will be provided in print for all members. Future issues will be available for download from this web page in an Adobe pdf format (see below to download HOTSHOTS! Issue 3). This way CYP saves trees and you can share the magazine content easily with others and quickly click through to other website references provided in the electronic version.
We'd like to hear from you as well. You have the opportunity to be a contributor - whether it's providing us with a review, press release or a bullet of information - and the more we get from you, the members, the more of a member publication it becomes.
If you've got anything you'd like to add, email CYP
- head honcho from the president
- stalk your members meet CYP members
- calibre profiling creative Cantabrians
- event gallery from CYP events
- long range holiday guide
- burning questions finance and law advice
- target practice talk to local business leaders on success
- young guns young entrepreneurs
- feature articles with legendary people
- the long lunch central city dining
- late nights evening entertainment
- hit list event guide
- shrapnel member benefits
- CYP event calendar
Latest HOTSHOTS! Issue