CYP tackles Assets and Investments
access_time Tue, Oct. 9, 2018 6:00pm
location_on Crowne Plaza Hotel
Are you keen to find out more about the different ways that you can make your money work harder? Maybe you are just interested in hearing more from somebody who has been there and done that?
CYP is excited to be hosting a range of professionals from Anderson Lloyd, GJ Gardner, KPMG, Fordbaker and CIC Financial who will be presenting short speeches about their areas of expertise, followed by a panel style Q&A.
So come on down and join us at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Tuesday 9 October 2018, from 6 pm till 7:30 pm for a great opportunity to explore how you can make your business work for you.
This event is free for Members, and due to increased demand $25 for Non-Members. Please remember to grab an RSVP ticket to secure your seat!
CYP will be putting on some drinks and nibbles for everyone to enjoy at the Crowne Plaza during the event, and if you are keen to kick on, will be heading to Casa Publica after the seminar to keep the discussion going.
You can look forward to hearing from:
- Kieran Sutherland from CIC Financial talking about mortgages, Kiwisaver and insurance;
- William Grant from FordBaker talking about commercial and residential property investment;
- Kate from GJ Gardner who will talk about residential property investment and the benefits of buying your own home;
- A speaker from KPMG talking about common tax traps and issues with investments; and
- Lois Stone from Anderson Lloyd talking about wills, trusts and some first home purchase do's and dont's from a legal perspective.